How to Study in Canada?

Canada is a beautiful country and offers a ton of opportunities for immigrant students to study. From top-ranking colleges and universities with and without scholarships to quality living conditions and great work opportunities, the country has it all. So, if you are looking to move to Canada, take note of the things you’ll need and just get started.

Which visa is applicable to study in Canada?

To study in Canada, you first need to choose a course and university you wish to apply for, fill in the documentation, secure a seat at the university and then apply for the study visa. Now, there are two things to note while applying for a Canadian visa. First, to study in Canada the Canadian government will grant you a study permit, this permit allows you to ONLY study and stay in Canada. Second, this will also be accompanied by a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) that will allow you to enter and exit Canada as a foreigner or student.

What is the Eligibility of the visa application to study in Canada?

The list of documents for Student visa application to Canada includes but is not limited to the following:

How can you study in Canada without IELTS?

Some colleges in Canada allow you to study without IELTS if

What are the Intakes in Canada?

Canada has three intakes, namely

Winter: From January to April

Summer: From May to August

Fall: From September to December

What are some of the Top Ranking universities in Canada?

In 2022, the top-ranking universities in Canada are:

Can you work and study in Canada?

International students in Canada on a study permit can work for 20 hours in their internship during their regular school days as long as they adhere to all the laws of the land. This is a good way for immigrant students to work, gain experience and support themselves for the duration of their stay in Canada.

What is SIN?

SIN is a 9-digit Social Insurance Number given to the individual by the Canadian Government.

This number is essential for everyone who desires to work in Canada.